PST Descartes – Bâtiment “Le Bienvenüe”
Plot A-5th floor
14-20 boulevard Newton
77447 Marne laValléecedex 2
Tel: 0033 1 61 44 13 310033 1 61 44 13 31
Director of Publication: Michel Salem-Sermanet
Editorial Director: Jean-Baptiste de Bercegol
Site hosted by
2 rue Kellermann
Efficacity and/or its partners are the sole holders of all intellectual property rights pertaining to both the structure and the content of the www.efficacity.com website worldwide.
The elements of the www.efficacity.com website are protected by copyright and may not be copied or imitated, either wholly or in part. Any reproduction is therefore conditional on obtaining the agreement of the author pursuant to article L.122-4 of the French Intellectual Property Code (Code de la PropriétéIntellectuelle). Any infringement of copyright on the work constitutes an offence punishable, under the terms of article L.335-2 of the French Intellectual Property Code, by two years’ imprisonment and a fine of €152,450. As an exception to this general principle, press releases may be used freely.
Efficacity undertakes insofar as is possible to provide accurate information given in good faith. The information on this site may not, however, be considered contractually binding between Efficacity and anyone reading this site.
Express written permission is not required:
- To quote from the website, as long as you respect copyright by acknowledging this website as the source. Any such quotation must be short, a quality determined by reference to both the publication from which is taken and the publication in which it is quoted. Any such quotation shall illustrate a point and shall not be in competition with the publication from which it is taken.
- To create a hyperlink, on the express condition that said hyperlink shall open a new independent window in the browser and that the page reached via this link shall not be embedded within other pages on another website, in particular through the use of frames belonging to the calling site.
The use of multiple quotations resulting in an anthology is considered a derivative work and, as such, subject to the prior agreement of the author or assign.
In all other circumstances, and in particular:
- if you wish to display the Efficacity logo;
- if the content of the www.efficacity.com website is to be incorporated into the navigation of your website, in particular by means of frames;
- if access to the pages containing the link to the www.efficacity.com website is not free;
You should obtain authorisation from Efficacity by writing to: firstname.lastname@example.org
In all cases, Efficacity reserves the right to request the withdrawal of any quotation or the removal of any link it may deem incompatible with its editorial policy or likely to prove prejudicial to its interests.
In accordance with the French Data Protection Act (LoiInformatique et Liberté, 06/01/1978), you have the right to access, modify and delete any of your personal information. Please address all such requests to: email@example.com
The Efficacity website contains links to other sites, in France and in other countries. These pages form no part of the Efficacity website and the editors of the Efficacity website therefore accept no liability for these sites or for their content.
Site development and web design by Newords located at 10, rue de Rochechouart, 75009 Paris, France.