On Friday 6 October, over 70 experts (engineers, researchers, students and doctoral students) came together for a day to discuss and present their work on the theme of smart grids and microgrids.
The National Scientific Workshop, an event dedicated to smart microgrids, is organised by the Microgrids (GDR SEEDS) and Smart Grids (GDR MACS) working groups in collaboration with Energy Transition Institute Efficacity.
The event, held on 6 October in Marne-la-Vallée, provided an opportunity for researchers, doctoral students and industrial partners to present their work and exchange ideas on smart grids.
Over the course of the day, the topics addressed included both a theoretical approach to microgrids and smart grids and a practical approach (developments and possible industrial applications).
Read guest presentations here:
Josep M. Guerrero, Professor (Read presentation)
- Aalborg University, Faculty of Engineering and Science, Department of Energy Technology
- Director of Microgrids Laboratory
Nikolaos Hatziargyriou, Professor (Read presentation)
- National Technical University of Athens, School of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Director of SmartRUE Laboratory
Romeo Ortega, Professor (Read presentation)
- Laboratoire des Signaux et Systèmes, Centrale Supélec, Paris-Saclay University
- Research Director, L2S Laboratory
Carlos Bordons, Professor (Read presentation)
- Professor, University of Sevilla, Spain
- Member of the European Union Control Association Council